Why Should You Turn To Dr. Horblitt For Your Dental Care And Oral Reconstruction?
- He’s section chief of prosthetic dentistry at Yale New Haven Hospital.
- He’s on the Yale School of Medicine Head and Neck Program staff, providing maxillofacial prosthetic services for patients with cancer of the head & neck.
- He teaches, presents, and publishes works on prosthodontics.
- He’s known for his extensive experience in treating accident cases, medically compromised patients, and patients with special considerations.
- He’s won awards from his peers and the public for his work in prosthodontics and dentistry.
The care you’ll receive at the Fairfield office of Dr. Gary Horblitt will be exemplary and exceptional, exceeding your expectations and providing you with an unparalleled experience. With an impressive background in prosthodontic training and complex reconstructions, Dr. Horblitt can be trusted with the health of your treasured smile.
We treat a variety of dentition problems at Dr. Horblitt’s prosthodontic practice! From the mother who never takes time for her own dental needs to the businessman who needs an appointment scheduled between meetings, we offer personalized attention, friendly staff, and patient-focused treatment.
Serious dental issues like cancer and the associated problems, tooth loss, and oral disease can greatly diminish your quality of life. Dr. Horblitt understands these issues, and his care is as compassionate and comforting as it is precise, effective, and successful.
Serious dental issues we treat:
- Serious bite issues
- Bad or diseased gums
- Missing teeth
- Loose dentures or partials
- Broken miscolored teeth that need natural-looking restorations
- Oral disease
- Orofacial trauma
- Bone Loss
- Soft tissue loss
At the prosthodontic dentistry clinic of Dr. Gary Horblitt, we restore the oral health and function of patients suffering dental consequences of disease, trauma, and jaw disorders. If you’re having problems with speaking, swallowing, and eating, we can help!
We treat a variety of dentition problems at Dr. Horblitt’s prosthodontic practice. From the mother who never takes time for her own dental needs to the businessman who needs an appointment scheduled between meetings, we offer personalized attention, friendly staff, and patient-focused treatment.
Dr. Gary Horblitt and his friendly prosthodontic dental team offer a variety of prosthodontic and general dentistry services, including: full-mouth reconstructions, implant-supported restorations, crown and bridge, and maxillofacial prosthetics. We also facilitate the restoration of Anatomical replacement of the head & neck, eyes, ears, noses, palates and other facial parts.
We welcome patients from Fairfield, Trumbull, Monroe, Westport, Bridgeport, and Greenwich and all over the tri-state area. Make an appointment today at our Fairfield, CT office, and let Dr. Horblitt give you a reason to smile again!